CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Genuinely Jane Studios and Viva Las Vegas Stamps Blog Hop

Welcome to day 2  of the Viva Las VegasStamps/ Genuinely Jane Stuios(GJS) Blog Hop! If you came from Susan then you are in the right place. If not, and you would like to start at the beginning, please head over to the VLVS Blog. 

Before we get to the good stuff, let me give you a little info on each of these two awesome companies: 

Viva Las VegaStamps is America's largest rubber stamp manufacturer with over 19,000 different images in their line. They manufacture deeply etched, superbly detailed pink rubber stamps that are sarcastic, vintage, edgy and on trend. Perfect for cards, art journaling, mixed media and more! 
Find them on Facebook at
 https://www.facebook.com/vlvstamps
 and visit their online store to see the vast array of images at http://www.vlvstamps.com/

Genuinely Jane Studios manufactures small and medium size wood mini-albums for mixed media, scrapbooking and altered art in many shapes and sizes. All of the albums are hand made right on site in their Central Missouri facility. In addition to their albums, they also carry other art supplies in their online store. Find them on Facebook at:
 https://www.facebook.com/genuinelyjanestudios 
and their website at
https://www.genuinelyjanestudios.com 

All of the designers from both teams have joined together to show you what can be created using the albums along with the stamps.  Be sure to check both the Genuinely Jane Studios and Viva Las VegasStamps websites to see all of the wonderful products! 

I use the Arrow Book for my project and I wanted it to be really bright and vibrant!!!  I think I did what I wanted!!
Please be sure to click on each picture to see the full image, blogger is not cooperating today and is cutting my images off!!













I just love how this came out with all the paint, crackle paint, stamps, bling and bead gel, it is full of color and texture!!! 


And because we love our followers, each company has generously offered up a prize! Two lucky winners will be chosen at the end of the hop from both VLV Stamps and GJS to win one of the following prizes:

GJS - Gift Certificate for Wood Albums valued at $20
VLVS - 1 pound of stamps!!

How to Win: Leave a comment on all of the blogs in the hop every day. The daily lineups are listed below. Be sure to visit the blogs for that particular day and leave them some love!  



Day 1 - Fri 26 
GJS 
Lea  


Day 2 - Sat 27


Day 3 - Sun 28  
Irit 

Day 4 - Mon 29 
Lori 

For an additional entry, Like each of the companies Facebook pages!! While you are there, say hi! 
Thanks for stopping by.... 


Your next stop on the hop is Hermine!

Until next time Hug's and Happy Craftin!!









18 Appreciated Comments:

Sheri

Cute mini. I love the bright colors. And I have most of the stamps you used.:)

Anonymous

Gorgeous album, great colours, love the crackle

Lori

Love the book Ildi. Great job.

Lucy E.

This is a gorgeous album! I love all of the colors and bling!

Jo Murray

Love that crackle AND the arrow format. Fabulous result,

SandeeNC

Gorgeous textures and layering, fantastic job! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Unknown

What a happy colorful album - made me smile :)

BlackDamaskDesigns

Love all the color & stamping!

mikosspot.blogspot.com

love the bright colors and playfulness of your pages.. tfs

NWFlamingo

Love all the cool effects!

Ёжики (Yogiki-jl)

Love all the colors, stamping and effects!

Jessica

What fun, colorful pages. All the texture you created it here is wonderful. TFS

Sandra Strait

All that texture is amazing!

Scrap It Girl, Kimberly

i love the colors & textures.. looks bright and cheery.. i love the arrow book and your textures too.. great creation!

Janis

Wonderful album....love the colors and shapes and textures!!
<3 J

Tanya

This awesome, I absolutely love what you've done!!

Tanya
phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

Karen

Amazing textures!!

Lis


EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts until I finally met Mr, Pedro He was able to give me a loan of Euro 450,000.00. He also helped some other colleagues of mine. I am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and I told myself that any lender that rescues my family from our poor situation, I will tell the name to the whole wide world, and I am so happy to say that my family is back for good because I was in need a loan to start my life all over as I am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until I meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Pedro, he was the Saviour GOD sent to rescue my family and at first I thought it was not going to be possible until I received my loan, I invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline, and I will advise anyone who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Pedro, via email at (pedroloanss@gmail.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind-hearted lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that I am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me, but I feel I should share this with you all.

Post a Comment

>