CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 10, 2013

Crackle Paint!!!

Hello Crafty friends, today I want to do a quick post on Crackle paint!!  All the girls on the Genuinely Jane Studios DT have been asked to write a post about one product that is carried in the GJS retail shop and I chose Crackle paint because I think this is the coolest product out there!!  Now I know you are thinking "there are ton's or cooler crafting products out there" but let me as you this is there one that is more fun???  You just never know what you are gonna get with this stuff!  You paint it onto your project and wait for the magic to happen!!  Depending on the thickness of the layer you apply dictates the amount of cracks your gonna get!!!



Do you see all that wonderful crackle goodness???  I love it!!  I have to stop myself from using it on every project!!  You can create the look of decades of Distress!!  This paint dries quickly with a heat tool and can be manipulated to achieve different effects and can be used on all types of surfaces!!

Each one of our DT members have selected one of their favorite products in the GJS store and we have them on sale.  All of our prices are already 14% below MSRP - with this sale, you get an ADDITIONAL 30% off on the DT chosen items!  So be sure to stop over at GJS (Genuinely Jane Studios) to see an overview of all the DT favorites!!

Until next time, Hug's and Happy Craftin!!


2 Appreciated Comments:

Tera Callihan

I agree i LOVE crackle paint! It's always such fun to see the finished results!!

Unknown

Crackle paint can really be THE thing to make a project fab-u-lous!

Post a Comment

>