CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

Just a reminder!

Hello bloggie friends.  I just want to remind you all that the Getting Cricky "SNOW MUCH FUN" Blog Hop is this Friday October 16th at 9 pm.  This theme is up to your interpretation. You are welcome to create a card, layout, treat bag, decoration, altered art project... Anything your heart desires, something for Christmas, something that celebrates winter or snow, or anything else that the theme INSPIRES you to do!!
I have been extremely busy the last few days and have not been able to post but I promise I will be back later with a project  for you!
Also, my friend Megan from Above Rubies Studio will be visiting me on Wed.  Hopefully we will have time to create something fun for you all!!


Until then Hugs and Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

0 Appreciated Comments:

Post a Comment

>