CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Monday!!!

Hello all my Bloggie friends, I hope you are all doing well!!  I don't know about you but I just cannot believe that it's December already!!  20 more day's till Christmas...HUH!!!  I guess that is why I have been sooo busy and haven't really posted a project in a few days!!


I purchased the Cricut Imagine on Black Friday (for $187 at Wal Mart) Whooo Hooo...and this was one of the first cuts I made on it.  I used my "Coffee and Tea for you and me" and "Winter Wishes" stamp sets from K. Andrew Design, some craft cardstock for the base and the pattern is from one of the winter packs by My Minds Eye.



I will have more Imagine projects for you as I get time to sit down and play with it!!  I still have a ton to learn!!

Until then,
Hug's and Happy Craftin!!!

Ildi



2 Appreciated Comments:

Beckie

Very pretty card.

Be Blessed, Beckie

CRAZY4 CHRIST

very pretty Ildi, can't wait to see more imagine projects!!
Kristan
Getting Cricky Jr. DTM-Sister

Post a Comment

>