CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Obsession

Well lately I've been cruising Pinterest and I came across a blog named Contadina K (www.contadinak.wordpress.com).  She does the coolest art using all kinds if mediums like Gelatos and spray inks but the main one is hot glue!!  I'm in love!!!!  Please go check her out.   So I thought I would try my hand at it and let me tell you I think I did ok!  Tell me what you think.  I did two just last night, very addicting!!  I used spray inks, Gelatos, masking tape and yes of course... HOT GLUE!!  I hope you enjoy my creations!






I just love all the texture and color!!

Until next time Hugs and Happy Craftin!!!

Ildi















3 Appreciated Comments:

Just Genuinely Me

They are soo freaking cool! Love these mama!

Unknown

They came out great. You are very talented..
. Karen Ex

Anonymous

Hi Ildi! I just wanted to let you know that I love your pages! I am so glad you enjoy the hot glue and that you are playing with it. I realize you posted this awhile back, but I just noticed that some traffic was coming to my blog from yours, so I backtracked and I'm so glad I did. Thanks so much for the shout out! -Vivian

Post a Comment

>