CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"Easter"

Just one more from Easter!!  I used my Cricut Imagine and Lori's Garden cart.  I pulled out one of my Stampin Up stamps from forever ago!!  I have really missed using my older stamps, and let me tell you I have a ton of them!!  I guess I will have to get back to crafting with them again!!  Anyway, onto my card!!



Layered Mushrooms!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!  

Until next time Hug's and Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

5 Appreciated Comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST

Very pretty card, i love how you layer the mushrooms to make them pop off the page!!
Kristan

Christa

Wow! Those mushrooms are magical! I adore the layers and your colour choices too. Thanks for stopping by my blog on the Momenta/PSA blog hop your comments are so very kind and very appreciated.

Lisa

This is so awesome, Ildi!! I love how you layered the mushrooms...they just jump off the page!! What a fabulous card my friend!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Raquelle Clifton

Hi I love your layered Mushroom look! They really pop on your card! I'm Pink E and I'm a newbie to your blog and your newest follower! I love your work! Please come by and follow me when you get a chance!

Pink E
Creatiions By PinkE

Teresa Kline

this is totally sweet, I luv the depth...have a great day!

enjoy *~*

Post a Comment

>